Re: NN6 and layers<info request>

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:14:27 -0500
 To:  "Thomas James Allen" <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Like Fuzzy, I am just as curious. I made an attempt to learn to use layers
but gave up, for now. The biggest problem I encountered was how to position
content so it would appear where I want it across different browsers.
resolutions, and screen sizes. DROVE ME CRAZY! Or crazier then I already am.

Edward Springer