Re: IT News Feeder other than aspwire,vbwire,cewire and sqlwire

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:02:10 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Andi:

One source for you is http://www.7am.com/

They offer several different types of news, general, sports, technology,
politics, space, etc. etc.

They also have several different formats, page summaries, tickers, polls,
etc.

It's all free. They have samples on their pages and there are several ways
for you to format the news to suit your site.

Hope this helps
Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA