Re: New to the guild

by "Gary Warren" <warren.webdesign(at)ukonline.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:49:19 +0100
 To:  "Paul Forman" <pwog(at)maine.rr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Paul,

Get you're self a copy of Patition Magic and split you're hard drive for two
operating systems, run IE5 and NN4 on one partition and IE3 and NN3 on the
other.

Regards
Gary
Cellnet SMS 07712846647(at)sms.genie.co.uk (140 Chr max)
warren.webdesign(at)ukonline.co.uk
warren.webdesign(at)u.genie.co.uk

Gary Warren. - Warren Webdesign MBCI IE-NN-WebTV
Free Web Design Utilities -- Win95/98/NT Applications
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html
http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html

SE'99 Sample Explorer over 230 free source code examples
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm
http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm

"What I know today, is yesterdays ignorance"