Re: center phasing out?

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:33:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lets just make the browser manufacturers comply with the specs, then we can
all happily go to style sheets....:).  We'll all send them a note...

Bottom line is that every design I do will be old by the time CSS is widely
adopted, so depreciated tags don't scare me: they'll all need redesigns by
the time it's an issue anyway!

Darrell