Re: Many stupid basic questions

by "Edward & Charla Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:08:37 -0500
 To:  "IceWolf" <icewolf(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ice...,

Like you, I am self taught in HTML. I would recommend an excellent book to
learn many of the things you asked about. The title is "Teach Yourself HTML
4 in 24 Hours" it is published by SmasNet and is available on line through
the publisher, Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble. You can usually find it in
a Barnes and Noble store as well. Every time I work on a site, I find myself
going back to this excellent tutorial. It is well worth the $25.00.

Regards,

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama
Roll Tide!