Re: Gio

by "Tim Rivera" <lists(at)timrivera.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:37:45 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I don't know where the old regulars are: Captain O'Lary,
> Keith Sellars, Jim Barchuk, Jim Tom Polk and the lady
> that did the ** excellent ** Halloween site, C. A. Milton.
> There was a Nick Finck, Chuck Evans, Ben Z Tels, Zimmermann

Wow, reading those names was the equivalent of opening up my high
school yearbook. And then there's Bart the graphic artist, and the
Wizard of DOS. Ah, the memories. Yes, this list is what boosted me on
my quest for HTML knowledge and kept me in line. Hmm, perhaps
everybody has trickled over to any one of the numerous mailing lists
available now. All the mailing lists I am subscribed to have pretty
much turned into ghost towns, except for css-discuss which is too busy
for me to remain subscribed to. Of the HWG/IWA lists I am subscribed
to (basics, languages, style, techniques), techniques is the only one
that has any sign of life.

Tim