Re: weblogs???

by "Lisa Whirrett" <whirrett(at)netins.net>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:58:36 -0600
 To:  "PRP" <sugarcrisp53(at)webtv.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Pam : )

For a really good definition and some history, see
http://www.rebeccablood.net/essays/weblog_history.html

Some link to other sites that the author finds worthy of sharing, some are
more like journals.  I have one at www.justlisa.com that is a mixture of
both although it's becoming more 'journalistic' every day.  As for whether
it's worth having one, I'd say yes.  For me it's a place to dump my thoughts
each day and a place for my family and friends to keep up with what I've
been doing.

Lisa