Re: Meta Tags

by =?iso-8859-4?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:00:36 +0300
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

Jeniffer wrote:
> Well, I'm on FP2k, and it automatically inserts the following meta tags into
> my documents:

I used to use Frontpage Express (version: 2.0.2.1131) and the tags it
automatically inserted were

Ted, I knew about the File > Page Properties > Custom tab.
The problem is that these tags cound NOT be removed. I could add any other tag
I wanted and do whatever I wanted to do with them(modify, delete). But the tags
above couldn't be removed.

Maybe it cannot be done just because it's such an old version. I never bothered
to upgrade as I think that there are better editors out there. However, I still
use Frontpage for creating tables, forms and stuff like that(mostly because it's
a time-saver as many already said).
Nowadays I always check the source code and modify it in Notepad(no matter which
WYSIWYG editor I use)

Now if you excuse me, I have to go to school (new school season - new Yuck! )

Yours,
Lauri