Re: Graphics Size

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:39:48 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Patti:

I see your images are .jpg. To the best of my knowledge, both
Paint Shop Pro and the paint module of Corel Draw have the means
to compress JPG's. Not sure of the terminology in those programs
but look for the little percentage gizzy, (Sorry about laying
technical terms on everyone here), during a save of the .jpg.

Generally you can use 50% without worry. However, with a little
experimenting you would be amazed at how far you can compress
before the picture degrades to an unacceptable point.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net