Re: JS Mouseover

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:00:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The mouseovers are working for me, but they are very slow to kick in.  I
would assume it's because the secondary images aren't being preloaded so
there is a long delay the first time.

I notice that the you have little "tails" that can be eliminated by deleting
the carriage return after the image tag and the closing </a> tag.

Deb