Re: Probably dumb SSI/CGI question

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:03:39 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Virginia,

Not dumb, and a ton better than what's been submitted to this list lately.
This error tends to be non-specific.  I ran into it a couple of different
times in the last day or two while testing my own CGI program.  The first
time it occurred was because the path to my CGI directory was wrong in my
SSI directive that executed the program.  The second time I forgot to end
one of my program lines with a semicolon (Perl program).

hth,
Steve