Re: image and other folders

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:21:55 -0400
 To:  "HTML" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I wound up having to create an image file because the techs complained that
the graphics I was using sometimes didn't show up because I hadn't created
the right paths.  The image file folder seems to have solved that problem
and I can always find what I'm looking for.  I have a tendency to create too
doggone many file folders with similar names and then I can't find anything
so make one file and stick to it.

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services
SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net