Re: Domain Name Question

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:12:28 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lori Eldridge" <lorield(at)uswest.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Most every paid for ISP offers one or more web spaces tied to the email
address.  If you are going in that direction then have an email address that
matches your business name.  If this is a registered non-profit
organization, the options for web space may be brighter.  Many
Portal/Community based sites are willing to host for free ( you will not get
much for that ).  But it never hurts to look.  If you are in Virginia or
North Carolina, I may be able to steer you in a good direction.