Re: Image Stealing

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:11:56 -0400
 To:  <Kassianna(at)WiccanWeb.Net>
 Cc:  "hwg- basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you use View/Source from the menu you can see the source - it's just a
javascript that disables the right click.
It would be effective for the 'casual' websurfer, but I don't think it's
possible to protect images.
If you can see 'em you can copy 'em.
I copied the one on his main page using Snagit - I immediately deleted it of
course, wouldn't want to get his lawyers after me . . . . . .

howardm