Re: New to the list

by "Daniel B. Swartz, Ph.D., CI, CT" <danswartz(at)pieinc.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:43:37 -0600
 To:  "Lonell Johnson" <lonell(at)erols.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't think your question is too basic.  I use FP 2000 too, and hope you
get an answer to your question.  Sorry that I can't help.

Dan

Daniel B. Swartz, Ph.D., CI, CT
Executive Director
Professional Interpreter Exchange, Inc.
"Premier Providers of Sign & Spoken Language Interpreters"
9101 Cherry Lane, Suite 104
Laurel, MD 20708-1150 USA

301-725-3402
301-725-3404 TTY