Re: HTML Programs

by "Neil Plucknett" <neil.plucknett(at)saabs.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:21:21 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My personal preference is the ubiquitous Notepad - because I get a kick out
of creating the code by hand and seeing it run (or not as the case may be)
However we use FrontPage 2000 at work for the departmental authors as it's
quick and easy for those who got "volunteered " for the job but lets the
willing volunteers learn by creating the page in WYSIWYG then switching to
code view to see how it all ties together.
The server is running the FP2000 server extensions which means the area's
data is edited live on the server eliminating the need for using FTP or
Publish.

Neil.