Re: css and hovering

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 May 2001 21:30:56 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>

1. Make a basic style for hovering on anchor
   a:hover { whatever }

2. Make a class
   a:hover.bottomlink { color : #0000ff; }

   or simply
   .bottomlink { color : #0000ff;}

in the left link pane, you use a simple anchor tag, like

   <.a href="wherever.html">link<./a>

but at the bottom-link, you use

   <.a href="wherever.html" class="bottomlink">link<./a>