Re: CSS in Netscape

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:51:01 -1000
 To:  "Ken Lanxner" <klanxner(at)home.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
From: Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>
To: Lady Wistfulee <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>
Cc: <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: CSS in Netscape

I wrote:

> Have you checked the fonts preferences in the copy of Netscape you're
> using? Maybe it is set to: Use my fonts, over-riding page specified =
fonts.

and Lady Wistfulee responded:
=20
> How would one over-ride the font "over-riding" the page specified =
fonts then?
> much alohas from Oahu ...

Lady W.,

On a Mac version of Netscape, select the Edit menu, then Preferences.
When the Preferences window opens, the Fonts option is located under
Appearance. From there you can choose to go with your own fonts, the
page fonts, or the page fonts but not dynamic fonts. I am sure it must
be pretty close to the same with Netscape for Windows.

And aloha back to you,
Ken

--=20
Simplelives.com - Web design & Internet consulting.
http://simplelives.com

Everywhere Books, Music, Films
http://simplelives.com/books/

Lives, the Biography Resource