Re: Netscape vs. IE

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:37:39 -0400
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)brainiac.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As bizzare as this sounds.  Uncomment the attribute. Though this works, I do
not think it is valid in HTML 4.0 and above.   Anybody out there know?????

>From the HTML Pocket Reference by O'Reilly:
"Default alignment is left. The center value is not universally supported,
so it is more reliable to center a table on a page by using tags outside a
table (such as <center> and <div> )"

But hey you already figured that out ;->