Re: Site Search Engines

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:19:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Gibson,
Timmi" <TimmiG(at)verbatim.com.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The Webinator at Thunderstone.com is available free.  They'll index your
site for you and reindex it every two weeks without being reminded.  They do
have a smal link to their site on the results pages, but it is small and
inconspicuous.  You can also customize the results page to go witht he rest
of your site.

I believe they also have a payment option that doesn't even require the
link,  but you may want to try the free option first as the logo is very
discreet.

To see a site I where I have implemented it,  look at
http://www.sewingandvac.com

Good luck!
Kim

   Kimberley Mitchell                           (732) 750-1941
   Member: HTML Writers Guild        kim(at)mighty-sites.com
   Mighty Sites Web Design               http://www.mighty-sites.com