Re: My turn to ask silly questions

by "WoodyBoi" <woodyboi(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:12:11 -0500
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I will say, in addendum to Ted's comments about graphics and such.  JPG's
are better for pictures and such.  A while back I
inquired to this list on different Graphics Programs,  and they do make a
difference.  I currently use Canvas, and it came with alot of
information, even shows you what a certain graphic or picture would look
like in different formats before your about to save it.
QUITE helpful.

Just my little input,

Woody
WEE Enterprises