Re: Need NN viewers please

by Thomas James Allen <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>

 Date:  Fri, 03 Sep 1999 07:02:57 -0400
 To:  Karen Pickel <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:00 AM 9/3/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I am having a problem with the alignment of some
>graphics.  On IE4.72.......  the following page has everything
>centrally aligned. (after the initial title and pic) What I
>need is someone to view it in NN.  I have one person
>who said that the bullet, divider bar, and button were
>all squished to the left in NN.
<snip>
>http://www.rapidnet.com/~pegleg/gary/
>
>Karen Pickel
-------------------------
Karen,
looks okay in NN4.6, but in NN3.0 the table with the mouseover button
is on the extreme left (the bar and bullet are centered).
As Cindy mentioned, table align=center doesn't work in some browsers,
(officially tables are align= left or right, not center)
and you will need:
<center>
all the table code
</center>

And yes, the background image doesn't look nearly as good
in NN3.0 as in NN4.6. Don't know why, but the "dust" looks
more like splotches.

And no star-cursor effect in java-weak NN3.0, of course.

Hope this helps,
jimmmy