Re: NN6 and layers<info request>

by Thomas James Allen <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>

 Date:  Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:39:29 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:02 PM 8/7/00 -0400, you wrote (and I edited):
>Hi Jim (et al),
>May I please ask (in broad terms if you choose), what type of presentation
>you are preparing that would ~warrant~ this hassle (with layers - as
>mentioned below)?
>Fuzzy
-----------------
Fuzzy,
It was just for fun! And to learn how to do it.

I had seen the "magic cursors" and the eyeballs that follow your cursor
around the page. A View Source told me these were done with layers, and I
wanted to know how to do it.

Really, nothing that is going to make hair grow on my palms! Honest! Here,
you can look for yourself, it's cheezy. Decorate Sam's Room:
http://www.getyourwebsitehere.com/personal/exprmt/javexp/samsroom/samsroom.html

Have fun,
Jim Allen

PS Pay no attention to the rest of the site, which is getting old and not
well kept up. (like me!)