Re: Explaination of Various Graphics Software

by "�Megan �" <peacedream(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:31:35 PDT
 To:  DNYCE15(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
     I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong so here it goes:
Paint Shop Pro is basically like paint, you remember the program that comes
with almost all computers?  The difference is that it gives you a choice on
what kind of file to save it as.  There are more features, but for that, if
you have the program (which is about 13 megs currently for the evealuation
program), you can just access the help and start reading the little
books....
     OK, now I have to ask the question, do you really have to make the
graphic yourself?  There are tons of free graphics on the web that are just
there with people saying to take them if you wish. Here's a site that lists
some and reviews them.
http://thefreesite.com/freegraphics.htm
     If not, then there is also the thing, do you know anyone that has
knowledge of this sort of thing?  You could quite possibly get them to do it
for you so you don't really have to worry about learning how if you don't
want to.
     Personally, I suggest Paint Shop Pro to make graphics if you must do it
yourself.  Reason being, it's free & it's not hard to figure out.  It does
take up 13 megs of space currently though....

Anyway, I hope I helped a little bit!
~Megan