Re: hwg mailing list Protocol ???

by "John Shriver" <johnshriver(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 13:45:41 PDT
 To:  kpollara(at)home.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kate -

I have been on this list for about 4 months now and pretty much recognize
the names of the frequent offenders . . . I mean contributors.  I don't
think you are asking too much, and I'll try to keep it in mind for the
future.  However, I think you too will start recognizing all the names of
the EXTEMELY helpful network of people that this contains.

I'm not a hacker and don't really know (or care to know) that much about
viruses - BUT - aren't most virus passed along via executable files?
Therefore, if you don't open attachments with executable files from people
you don't know you should be safe.

Besides, I consider the help I can get here as TRULY invaluable!

HTH, John  :]