Re: screen resolutions

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:39:35 CDT
 To:  arnold912(at)debitel.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
When possible, if you use percentages instead of pixels, this provides
greater flexibility.

In regard to frames, when you identify the frame src and identify border
size, I would suggest NOT using the property "noresize."  When I'm the user,
sometimes the menu frame is too narrow or too wide, I want to be able to
adjust that with my mouse so I can see what I need.  For work, I have a
laptop, and the display area is 9.5" wide, so I find it frustrating when I
can't adjust the frame sizes of what I'm viewing.

Regards,
Susan V.