RE: image stealing

by "Darryle" <Darkrose.bds(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:19:25 -0400
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)brainiac.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Barbara, I'm not sure about older browsers. Maybe some of the others here
on the list can give us some input on them. Doing this overlay with some
other tricks should slow down the common image thief. I need to do some
more playing with this idea. A smaller gif stretched may improve load time.
Also does anyone know if a transparent Gif loads faster then a non
transparent gif??

Darryle