Re: nested tables and Netscape

by "James R. Bunnell" <james(at)thempas.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:29:58 -0800 (PST)
 To:  "hwg-basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Take a look at this: http://www.adc.state.az.us

In IE then NS 6.01. See what I mean? I agree about the
laziness when compared to Yahoo, in NS 3.04 up to 6.01
and then in MSIE, that looks the same in all. This
government site is strictly MSIE, period. And I
thought the government was supposed to be indiscreet
with proprietary stances? It looks like commercial
preference to me.

Jim.

--- Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com> wrote:
> I think this is just plain lazy.
>
> But, yes, the pocket book rules and these people
> that tell /you/ that you
> don't have a clue are the ones that are clueless and
> too lazy to keep an
> eye on their *work.* So, don't do business with
> them. And, you may want to
> mention your problems to your friends and relatives
> so they too can shop
> and conduct business elsewhere.
>
> Tamara

=====