Re: H e l p with commands

by Heather Clark <iris777888(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know this is slightly off topic and I apologize
ahead for anyone I've offended. :) I have a similar
situation. I have been asked to help a local Girl
Scout troup with one of their badges this weekend.
They need to talk to a women in a technology
profession. I need help finding sources to answer
these questions:

What privacy measures are on the web and what should
girls not do on the web?

Its not exactly from the handbook, just what the
people told me I needed to discuss. So, where do I
find resources about how kids should be careful on the
net? I know I could probably do a search and wade
through the results, but I thought perhaps some of you
would have recommendations. These girls will be
Cadettes, so like 6-9th grade.

The other questions I have to answer are:
What education do you have for this and what special
training does it require.How can photography be placed
in the web site, special effects and the creation of
links to other sites.

These ones aren't so hard, but I only have 15 minutes
for all of this.  Suggestions appreciated. Please
respond to me off list since I get the digest and
since this is sort of off topic. Thank you.

Heather