Re: Accepting Credit Card Information

 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:10:22 -0400
 To:  rlaws(at)northstate.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  rlaws(at)gfd.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Roy,

I'm sure someone will step in and correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds
like your need is to encrypt the data returned from your form (assuming
they are entering this CC info into a form of course).

I'm not real up on this in the public domain, but I can tell you that
chances are your best bet is to look for sources on "PGP encryption". There
was a thread on that here just a week or so ago, I'm sure it will turn up
in the archives.

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 06:38 PM 9/27/00 GMT, rlaws(at)northstate.net wrote:
[ . . .]
>I have a client who wants to accept credit cards BUT not with online
validation
>(instant charge to the credit card when the information is entered).  They
want
>to allow the information to be entered and then they will do the entry on a
>credit card machine later.
[. . .]