Re: Dumb question about Hiding Source Code

 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:22:34 -0400
 To:  "Jo and Rick Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jolene,

It's a framed site.

View the source. What you will find is that the frames call two different
files:

"left.html"
<.FRAME NAME="index" SRC="left.html" SCROLLING="AUTO" FRAMEBORDER="YES"
BORDERCOLOR="BLACK">

and

"main.html"
<FRAME NAME="main" SRC="main.html" SCROLLING="AUTO">

The source code is readily and easily available by adding the individual
file names to the URL in the "location" window of your browser.

HTH,
Fuzzy