Re: A fuzzy OPINION<he's baaaack>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:21:13 -0500
 To:  Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken,

I'M JEALOUS !!!!

I want some of *your* customers !!!

Most of mine become pretty web literate, and VERY much care about the
quality of the code used to produce their site.

I'm really bummed out now. I thought I had gotten past petty jealousy.
Fuzzy.
P.S. On a much more serious note, I do want to acknowledge the validity in
your argument. There are indeed a heck of a lot of clients out there -
exactly as you describe. And as much as I bang my drum and stomp up on my
high and mighty soap box about standards I would not for a second deny you
or anyone else the right or the option to meet those clients needs. And to
do it creatively.