RE: webmastertimetable

 Date:  Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:09:34 -0500
 To:  <trumley(at)aboveboardlinks.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>
  todo: View Thread, Original
FWIW,

I am currently sitting in downtown Minneapolis Minnesota.

The best (dialup) connection I have gotten in the last two weeks is 26400 .
. . on a 56k modem.

Having cable modem connectivity at home, this has been a real eye opener
!!!!!!

HTH,
Fuzzy