Re: GIF Construction Set

by Sandy Fields <webmaster(at)stankirsch.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:53:37 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:37 AM 9/15/1999 -0700, Dick wrote:
>Has anyone used the GIF Construction Set (Ver 1.0Q .. or the PRO Version)
>... by Alchemy Mindworks?
>
>I have it downloaded, but wonder how it compares to programs like PSP?

I've used it and I like it.  Compared to PSP, there's no comparison.  GIF
Construction Set wasn't created to compete with the big programs like that.
 For what it does, it does very well.  It's very simple to create an
animated gif with it, and it has some cute transitions.  For the cost (I
think it was $25) it's just fine.

-- Sandy