Re: Netscape 6 bashing

by MVHOG(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:38:58 EST
 To:  raj(at)lordofthemoon.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 2/11/01 1:00:33 PM Central Standard Time,
raj(at)lordofthemoon.com writes:

<< Hi all,

 > Be sure EVERYTHING you want is backed up before you turn AOL-6
 > loose.  Though not a dangerous as Netscape 6,

 Why is there all this negativity over Netscape 6?  I've had it running quite
 happily for a couple of months now on a Windows NT4 Server (don't ask!)
 without any real problems at all.  Okay, so it's quite slow to start up
 (which is the main reason that I haven't installed it on my P166 at home)
 but I've found it at least as stable (if not more so) than NN4.x.  Have I
just
 been lucky?

 Raj.
 --
 |   |  |   |   Rajnish Bhaskar, University of Glasgow
 |_ /   |_ /    E-Mail: raj(at)lordofthemoon.com
 |   \  |   \   Home Page: http://lordofthemoon.com
 |    \ |__/
 We're women.  We have double standards to live up to.
        -- Ally McBeal

After installing Netscape 6, I had to finally format and reinstall Win98,
never will go with Netscape 6 again.

~~Lanice~~