Re: visited links color

by Ronald Schilling <rons(at)dmv.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:29:20 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In Netscape Communicator 4.5 you should look for "preferences" undet the
"edit" menu. When you click on "preferences" a big menu will come up click
on "Navigator" and look for "history". You can set the number of days your
previously visited links are active.

In IE5, look for "internet options" under the "tools" menu. Click on the
"general" tab and change your "history" to whatever you want. Hope this helps.

Ron

P.S. I'm trying a new e-mail client so I hope this arrives intact!