Re: puzzeling script

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:03:52 +0930
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well done Bunny!!!

...and a nice polite reply too...

Good job all round.

Kym

At 04:25 AM 07/05/2000 , Miss B wrote:
>Hi All:
>
>        Well, as promised, the following is the reply I received to my
>*irate* email to the webmaster of www.location-one.com about the
>inaccessibility of his website and the, what I viewed to be, offending
>javascript readjusting the site visitor's monitor resolution.  I checked
>it out and the offending message is gone from the site and he has added
>scroll bars to the framesets on the second page, so the entire nav frame
>is now viewable.  Strike one up for our side.
>
>Bunny

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html