Re: Spammer on this list

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:47:26 +0930
 To:  "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I wouldn't take that route if I were you :)

I just sent it to SpamCop and what you send out, you may very well get
right back LOL...hotmail.com are quick to react to spammers and close
accounts :)

Kym

At 07:54 AM 07/21/2000 , Debra Sawyers wrote:
>personally my plan would be to forward it back to the send a couple of dozen
>times :-))
>
>Deb
>

>>>Someone on this list is using it to spam me and many other members of the
>>>list.
>
>>>What is the procedure for reporting this garbage?
>
>>>Thank you,
>>>Tamara

>Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com