Re: Currency Converters - are they useful

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:55:45 +0930
 To:  Prh108(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Peter,

You might find something useful here:

http://www.oanda.com/converter/classic

I use this currency converter all the time and I see that they have links
and info about putting them on your site. I didn't investigate, but it
might be worth a look.

HTH

Kym

At 03:26 PM 09/14/2000 , Prh108(at)aol.com wrote:
>Hi
>
>can anybody recommend a decent currency converter to use on a commercial site?
>
>Also are they worth using? or is it better to amend prices as required to
>take into account major fluctuations?
>
>Basically I run a site for somebody who quotes in Stirling, US Dollars and
>Euros and if there are major changes in the exchange rate then prices need to
>be altered.
>
>Thanks
>
>Peter Hebdon - Web Master
>www.scotchcorner.com (Finalist in the @chievement 2000 awards)
>www.highlandhire.com
>www.lochassynt.com
>www.lochassyntmills.com
>www.originalartshop.com
>www.completelybonkers.com
>www.geordie-greypower.org.uk
>http://members.aol.com/Keygraphic/
>http://members.aol.com/Keygraphic/
>http://www.the-village-square.com
>http://www.harristweedshop.com
>http://www.men-in-kilts.com
>http://www.kilts-are-us.com

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com