Re: Hand-coding all the way, or...?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:05:13 +1030
 To:  Jim Tom Polk <jtpolk(at)texas.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Jim,

I went back to the PI BB and checked out the bug list that someone started
about V6.0 and it seems that it's in the image slicing area that the
problem occurs.

If you're interested, the URL is:

http://www.westofthemoon.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000863.html

I haven't used the function myself, I'm only going on what I read but I
know it caused more than a few headaches until someone with some html savvy
woke up to what was going on.

Kym