RE: IE 6

 Date:  Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:34:57 -0500
 To:  Dennis Lapcewich <dlapcewich(at)intira.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  "'Captain F.M. O'Lary'" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:34 AM 3/28/01 , Dennis Lapcewich wrote:
>Fuzzy, now you got me thinking, too.
>
>I wonder how many webbies will jump on the bandwagon without looking,
>download this BETA program and begin designing web pages for a browser that
>the vast majority of users will never use, only to complain later in web
>design forums, "Gee it runs great in IE6Beta so why won't it work on
>IE4,5,6?"

YIKES !! Dennis. Good point! I'll bet the vast majority of Front Page 2002
- that's who. And I'll bet there is a ~bunch~ of 'em.

I interpreted what I read on that site to mean that even when IE 6 is out
of Beta is's still not going to run on WIN 95, so at least for the
educational (and other poor) folks, this is going to be a problem for a
long time to come!

:-)
Fuzzy.
<wondering if it's time to throw away the teachers 386 lap tops running WIN
95 A>