Re: How to include HTML code from an external file

 Date:  Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:14:12 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'll have to second this opinion, though, I also have to admit it may be a
matter of personal preference.

I've been using PERL, PHP and a few others (I won't admit to in public) for
years now, and my preference is _clearly_ PHP - because of it's stability
and ease of use.

Think about it; if *Fuzzy* can use PHP reliably, ~anyone~ can!

:-)
Fuzzy.