Re: Index.html

 Date:  Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:40:11 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:23 PM 2/9/02 , JOHN GAMBLE wrote:
>May I offer my grateful thanks to all who responded to my request for
>information on this topic.
>John Gamble.

Sure John. Just be sure not to do it on the list. There are some folks that
get all upset about receiving extraneous mail, some folks that are
sticklers for the rules (cause it says not to do that in them), and there
are those folks who are sticklers for staying on topic - and to them,
"thanks" is off topic.

Then there are those that are suspected to be closely related to the topic
folks mentioned above only their pet peeve is folks who just seem to talk
on and on. These folks often get really grouchy when they get mail that
says too much, doesn't say it properly, and is no doubt off topic to boot.

And then, there are folks like me . . .

You're welcome John. Have a nice day!

;-)
Fuzzy.