Re: re Little black boxes

 Date:  Fri, 01 Mar 2002 19:20:48 -0500
 To:  "B. Fennessy" <berfen(at)eircom.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ber,

my first guess is that the file was uploaded as binary ( as opposed to
ASCII) and either the line feed (<lf>) or carriage return (<cr>) character
was corrupted (or confused?) in the process.

To *my* knowledge there is no fast/easy way to get rid of those characters.
On the plus side, uploading an ASCII file as binary won't usually "hurt"
the file, it should render just fine in a web browser.

HTH,
Fuzzy.