Re: Transitions In Frames ?

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:33:03 +1100
 To:  Consult-Eco <stevemc(at)consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk>,
"HTML W.G. (Basics)" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
G'Day Steve,

At 12:38 11/12/99 +0000, Consult-Eco wrote:
>Obviously it no longer considers it as a page but as a frame or window.
>
>Anyone know how to make it undergo the transition effect ??

I dont' think it will work at all - at best, the "transition" will occur on
the blank frameset, before the content is loaded into the frames.  Perhaps
that's another reason to hate frames - or is it a reason to love them since
they avoid transitions *LOL*

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au