Re: loading jpg's

by Phil <radar(at)tech-center.com>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:39:58 -0600
 To:  bob & joanne hicks <overlocker(at)ev1.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
One thing that you need to do is instead of using html to resize your
images use a graphics program i.e. paint shop pro to reduce the files
size.  After looking at your page I notice that you have the image size set
to width="78" height="63" but when I viewed the image the image size is
width=1352 height=1084  You can view a copy of the image that I resized by
going to http://www.midwest-web.com/smallindus.jpg

Phil