Re: More stupid basic questions

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:57:56 +1000
 To:  Lois Duckworth <leduckw(at)ici.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 16:09 23/06/00 -0400, Lois Duckworth wrote:
>As the technology continues to change I still leave a web site that uses
>too much new stuff!!

I'm inclined to agree with that sentiment, but also remember that some of
the "new stuff" isn't all bad.

For those designing intranets in which they KNOW or CAN CONTROL what
browser will be used, there are some very effective techniques that can be
employed - but I definitely wouldn't want to rely on them for a regular
website.

>Please remember that I use my computer for many things other than the web.

Yep - and HTML can be used for more than just the web too :-)

Chris