Re: rollovers code doesn't work

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:33:18 -0500
 To:  Linda Shumaker <lshum(at)localline.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Linda,

I haven't looked at the page, but as soon as I saw your source, I have a
hunch. I also own <.creative html design> and the book is great when it
comes to understanding graphics and optimization.

But, the rollover code is based on a code that came on the cd in the book.

I tried it and it didn't work well. So, after a tip from someone on this
list, I now use Larry Coates' rollover. He also has a great little
tutorial. You can find it at http://wolves.dreamhost.com/web/js/im01.htm

HTH,
Tamara