Re: mouseovers

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:10:47 -0600
 To:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com,
html list <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shawn,

Best darn mouseover script on earth (IMO) http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/
then scroll the left-hand navigation.

Plus, Peter-Paul is a Guild member and was extremely helpful in getting it
to work for me which was in and of itself a major feat since I am basically
JS-impaired.

I don't actually have an example of the third mouseover image (thisPage is
what I called it) since I got busy with some other stuff, but it does work,
I had it up in a preview area and PPK really saved me from buying a wig
over the three images for mouseover effects.

HTH,
Tamara