Re: Browser Features

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:48:14 -0600
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
"IceWolf" <icewolf(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:43 PM 12/6/00 -0500, Captain F.M. O'Lary wrote:
>At 01:03 PM 12/6/00 -0500, IceWolf wrote:
> >Does anyone know of a place which lists what features
> >are supported by what browsers?
>
>Uuummm. Not exactly. I'm so old I remember waiting anxiously when all those
>"old" browsers first came out - so I could take full advantage of the
>cutting edge stuff allowed under HTML 2.0, so it's kinda like a "first
>kiss" for me - I just remember it.

Well, I kept hoping someone would jump in here -- but yes, there is such a
list and I've seen it at WebMonkey. I'm sure it's not the only list, but
you can always do a search there.

I'm sorry I don't have the exact url, but hopefully you won't have too much
trouble finding it.

You might also try http://evolt.org (I think that's the url) -- they
probably have something too.

HTH at least a little,